We set the role model in supporting crews and passengers for every kind of airline. SARC provides the best available ground service equipment to airline operations for prime service and time performance.
No matter where you fly, we will ensure the availability of all the necessary ground support equipment, technologies, and facilities in the requested location to accommodate your needs.
A Successful Flight Begins at Ground
With a proven track record in aviation, SARC Aviation offers superior ground handling services from pre-flight planning to post-landing care. Our fleet of fully equipped vehicles handles a wide variety of ground assignments
- Ramp handling: aircraft pushback and towing, offloading and loading, Ground Power Unit (GPU), Air-starter Unit (ASU), Air-conditioning Unit (ACU), provision of toilet and water servicing.
- Passenger handling: passenger boarding bridge, meet & greet, check-in, and boarding assistance.
- Cargo handling: warehousing, build-up and breakdown, documentation, live animals (AVI), and Dangerous Goods (DGR) handling.
- Customs and immigration assistance.
- Load control, weight, and balance calculations.
- Fuelling supervision.
- Cleaning service for aircraft interior and exterior.
- NOTAM, weather, and flight documentation.
- Lounges access for VIP and crew areas.
- Airside transport of passengers and crews.
- Catering arrangement and delivery.
- Visa assistance.
- Concierge services with ground transfer and hotel accommodation arrangement.
- Live updates of all processes
- De-icing and anti-icing services.
- ATC and airport slot coordination.